I stay in a lot of outstanding B&Bs/Inns and boutique hotels each year, however only the best of the best receive the “Recommended Mike’s Road Trip” badge (shown right). You can rest assure that staying in any of the following establishments will be a memorable experience.
Note: Sometimes there are circumstances in which I’ve stayed at a facility, but did not feature them on Mike’s Road Trip, this page allows me an opportunity to pay homage to their excellence. The following list is in no particular order.
- Run of the River Inn & Refuge – Leavenworth, WA (visit site)
- 1906 Lodge – Coronado Island – San Diego, CA (visit site)
- Brewery Gulch Inn – Mendocino, CA (visit site)
- Boar’s Head Inn – Charlottesville, VA (visit site)
- Grey Cliff’s Ranch – Bozeman, MT (visit site)
- Wildspring Guest Habitat – Port Orford, OR (visit site)
- Marcus Whitman Hotel – Walla Walla, WA (visit site)
- Davenport Hotel – Spokane, WA (visit site)
- Gateway Canyons Resort – Gateway, CO (visit site)
- El Farolito B&B – Santa Fe, NM (visit site)