Mike’s Road Trip Social Media Network
This is a list of my social media network:
- Social Media Sites – This is just a sample list of some Mike’s Road Trip.com Social profiles:
- Facebook Fan Page (Mentions will also be included on personal page)
- Twitter – (Micro Blog site)
- Foursquare – (Mobile check-in site)
- Tumblr – (A micro-blogging site)
- StumbleUpon -(A discovery engine to help users find the best of the web)
- HubPages – (Content Marketing site)
- Squidoo – (Content Marketing site)
- Travel Bloggers Exchange – (Travel info for Travelers)
- Technorati – (Blog indexing site)
- Delicious – (Social Media bookmarking site)
- Pinterest – (Social photo sharing site)
- Instagram (Social and geo photo sharing site)
- Vine (Micro video sharing site owned by Twitter)
- LinkedIN (Business networking/social site)
- Tripadvisor – (Travel Review site)
- Yelp – (Travel Review site)
- Digg – (This site helps get stories indexed on Google very quickly)
- Video Sharing Websites – This is a sample of some of the travel and video sharing sites I upload my videos to:
- Media Websites – Here is a sample of travel sites in which I supply/create content for:
- MyDestination – A leading global travel website.
- My Pod Studios – A leading entertainment site in which I have an “Irresistible Inns” pod.
- WildJunket – Travel light, travel far.
- Travel with a Mate – Highlighting travel stories from writers and bloggers from around the world.
- Travel Dudes – For travelers by travelers.
- GotSaga – A site for those passionate about travel and cultural diversity.
Click the following link to be taken to the Mike’s Road Trip Press Kit.