Tourist Attractions and Destinations…Get Noticed Online!
Are you a tourist attraction or destination (i.e. chamber or CVB) and need to get some online attention? Mike’s Road Trip offers editorial and experiential online exposure in exchange for promotional consideration. MikesRoadTrip.com was named the #1 best “Travel Tips” blog for 2010 by GotSaga, a leading travel website. In addition, Mike Shubic of Mike’s Road Trip is a seasoned marketer with over a decade of online marketing and web development experience…in other words, he has the experience to make you shine online.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Initial Visit (value up to $400) – Mike will visit your attraction/destination interviewing, taking video and photos that best profile your destination. He will then write a blog post about his day’s activities (with links to your site) that will include a couple photos on MikesRoadTrip.com, along with a few “mentions” on several social media sites like Facebook, Foursquare and Twitter as to his current location.
- Next Step (Value between $700-$900) – In addition to the above mentioned (2-3 weeks from initial visit):
- Mike will write a story/review that will be featured on the home page of Mike’s Road Trip for at least several days, and then be placed under the appropriate “Featured Destination” section.
- Additionally, a narrated video (approx. 2min) will be created to support his story on your attraction.
- A photo album of pictures will be created for viewers.
- Every attempt will be made to promote your attraction, including a Mike’s Road Trip Destination Map mention with link to your website and occasional rotation on the home page of MikesRoadTrip.com
- Destinations vs a single attraction will receive video coverage up to 3 minutes in duration.
- All assets collected, e.g. video, pictures, editorial, etc. can be obtained for your use at no additional charge.
- Maximum social media coverage, including uploading video and story to more than a dozen video sharing and travel-related websites, including TripFilms.com where Mike is a correspondent, Tripadvisor, Yelp and many others (see below for a partial list).
- Free 30-min marketing/web consultation (Mike is a 17-year marketing professional with over a decade of web development and online marketing experience. Click here to learn more).
- All Stories/Posts/Mentions will be optimized for search engine traffic.
- For Single Attractions, the cost is only *$375 for everything mentioned above.
- For Destinations, i.e. CVB/Chamber, the cost starts at **$675 (up to three areas/attractions, each additional attractions is $150). These prices are based on Mike being in your area and do not include travel expenses. This is over a $1300 value.
Click the following link to contact Mike’s Road Trip with any questions. Thank you for your interest.
- Social Media Sites – This is just a sample list of some Mike’s Road Trip.com Social profiles:
- Facebook Fan Page (many mentions will also be included on personal page)
- Digg – (this site helps get stories indexed on Google very quickly)
- Foursquare – (mobile check-in site)
- Video Sharing Websites – This is a sample of some of the sites your video will be uploaded to:
*Full access to your attraction is expected. There will be up to 2 hours of production time and 2 hours of post production involved in this package. Additional desired consideration will be billed at $75 per hour. 50% deposit up-front is expected, with the balance due upon completion.
**Pre-organized access to each attraction is expected. The base rate of $675 includes up to three local destinations (within a 20 mile radius). Each location will receive 1 hour of production time with a total of 4 hours of post production work. Additional locations can be added for $150 each. Additional desired consideration will be billed at $75 per hour. 50% deposit is due prior to production, with the balance due upon completion. NOTE: Coverage on Mike’s Road Trip is in exchange for promotional consideration and is in the form of editorial…only errors in production will be corrected, no creative input is allowed. I do offer Self Promotional Video services as well, in those cases your 100% desired satisfaction is my goal. Contact me for more information.