Top Instagram photos of 2017
This past year I have tried to be very active on Instagram and it seems to have paid off. My follower numbers have grown and so to have the number of likes and comments I receive on each photos. The collection below illustrates my most popular images. It is interesting to note that I would personally say only a few of these images were my best ones, some that I felt would do really well did not crack the top-100.
Which one of these nine are your favorite? If you’re not following me on Instagram and would like to, click the following link: Instagram.com/MikesRoadTrip [Image descriptions are listed below with links to information on many of the images]
1) Dead Sea in Israel – If you look at my Instagram series of images on the Dead Sea, I think you will agree there were many much better than this one.
2) Peggy’s Cove – This is an aerial photo of the lighthouse in Peggy’s Cove, Nova Scotia – Canada.
3) Burano, Italy – Is about an hour ferry ride from Venice.
4) Burano, Italy – Most colorful island in the world.
5) Rock of Cashel – Ireland’s Ancient East.
6) Monument Valley – Southern Utah near the Arizona boarder.
7) Gili Islands – Off the coast of Lombok, Indonesia are these famous swings that everyone likes to photograph.
8) Lake Moraine – Near Lake Louise in Bamff, Canada. This photo was part of a “lake” series I posted on Instagram this year.
9) Burano, Italy – 3 of my top 9 images were from this amazingly colorful island in Italy.