Recommended…places, sites and stuff!
- Glacier Mountain Lodge – Columbia Falls, MT (Most luxurious Lodge I’ve ever stayed in)
- Salish Lodge – Cascade Mountains, WA (30 min. east of the Seattle area)
- Colette’s Bed and Breakfast – Port Angeles, WA (Wonderful accommodations, outstanding breakfast)
- Brewery Gulch Inn B&B – Mendocino, CA (Outstanding accommodations, great view, wine hour and more)
- Thundering Waters Inn – Roseburg, OR (wonderful views, great fishing and outstanding meals…breakfast and dinner)
- Chalet View Lodge – Portola, CA (Outstanding accommodations, great value with many amenities)
Travel Related Products or Services
Travel Related Blogs
- Gadling – Terrific general interest travel blog
- Nomadic Matt – Excellent site where Matt’s energy and curiosity shine through in his practical posts
- Eurotrip – Good information and forum about backpacking Europe
- Boots N All Travel – A site for independent travelers with great articles, forum, and flight booking engine
- Tripfilms – A video travel community site
- Travel Deals – by OneTravel.com
- Justin K Jones is a travel writer and blogger whose adventures have taken him around the world from the icy peaks of the Swiss Alps to the sunny shores of Australia and everywhere in between! He travels the world to share his stories, as well as those of the people he meets along the way. Find out more on Justin’s travel blog.
- GloboTreks is a wonderful site for travel tips. The publisher, Norbert, is an architect who is always looking for new ways to reinterpret this world. When he’s not designing new urban spaces, Norbert is wandering around the world looking for new experiences and inspiration.
- whereRyou – Come join me on the hottest new travel social network whereRyou.com. See you there.
- Life’s Fast – Eric Warren takes you on an adventure of fulfillment, wonder, escape.
- Seattle’s Travels – Not a blog about the city, but rather the travel adventures of a young Canadian gal named “Seattle.”
- OurOyster.com – Inspiring others to take the plunge and try the travel lifestyle.
- Jessie on a Journey – A backpacker by nature, Jessie has traveled all over the world.
Best Of 2010
- For all the best dining experiences, hotels, bed & breakfasts and much more, check out the Mike’s Road Trip “Best Of 2010.”